Teenage girls problems

by Cailin McDermott, reporter

Most teenage girls have problems with makeup. Makeup is a huge problem for girls because the girls can do one eye perfectly fine but mess up the other eye like five times! Makeup is a problem for girls, because some girls don’t wear makeup, they wear too much makeup or they don’t know how they want to do their makeup.

When asked “Do you think girls should worry about their makeup every morning,” An anonymous senior stated, “No, I don’t think they should. I mean they can if they want to, but they shouldn’t have to worry about doing their makeup or doing their hair.”

Another problem girls have is hair. A lot of girls don’t know how they want to wear their hair. Most girls wake up and ask themselves how they want their hair to look that day.A lot of girls can’t decide whether they want their hair up, down, curled or straightened. Some girls don’t know if they want to braid their hair or let it be natural.

Hailey Bowman, a sophomore, stated “I don’t think girls should worry about doing it for anyone but themselves. If they feel insecure and upset about a feature and want to use makeup to make themselves feel better, that’s great. I just don’t agree with changing for anyone else. If they want to get dressed up and look nice, then yes. It’s also a great confidence booster to look your best. It really depends on the person.”

What to wear is the next dilemma. They wonder if the outfit looks good and if it matches. Some girls take ten minutes to get dressed because they don’t know if the outfit matches, or if they are too dressed up, or they don’t like how the outfit looks on them.

An anonymous senior, stated “Girls shouldn’t care what they wear. They should wear what makes them most comfortable.”

Be the first to comment on "Teenage girls problems"