Principal for a day

principal clipart (1)

Imagine setting guidelines for students, or being able to be the role model of a school. Being principal ranges in its duties from the simple things such as  helping students with personal problems, to setting consequences for students’ bad behaviors. As the people who attend, or work at Jim Thorpe High School in general, what would they do differently or handle situations as the principal?

Nick Rosahac, Sophomore at JTHS says, “If I were principal when dealing with challenges at our schools, I would have more meetings and call assemblies more often. I would also fix the dress code policy.”

As principal, Rosahac believes more meetings and assemblies should be done when solving challenges at school, others seem to look to the students when resolving situations.

Grace Crouthamel, Freshman at Jim Thorpe High School states, “ I would come up with a student court, so students can come up solutions and decide how to solve problems happening in the school. I would be less strict with the dress code, and violations in general, and I also would allow the students to have liquids, gum, mints, etc. throughout the school day too.”

Be the first to comment on "Principal for a day"