Taco Bell coming to Lehighton

Dylan Saunders, reporter

Taco Bell is now under construction. The reason this is a big deal is because it is practically right next door, in Lehighton. When construction is finished, Taco Bell will be located on Route 443 in Lehighton, in place of the Long John Silvers that had previously been there. This multi-billion dollar food franchise makes mouths water for burritos and has Jim Thorpe students hyped.

With Taco Bell being so close to us we do not need have to drive all of the way to Allentown to enjoy a “Doritos Locos Tacos.”

Senior, Tony Shorten, said, “I absolutely cannot wait for the new Taco Bell to open! I will go there everyday.”

The opening day of Taco Bell is still unknown, but by looking at the transformation, it doe not seem like it will be long. Recently, there was a “Now Hiring” sign, so that may hint to a winter opening.

Senior, Shane Snisky, said, “I had no problem driving to Allentown to get Loaded Grillers, now it’s just so much more convenient.”

The wait is almost unbearable due to the extremely high demand for Taco Bell everywhere. Taco Bell is the sixth largest and sixth most successful fast food franchise in America.

Senior, Samuel Gilkes, said, “My favorite thing to order at Taco Bell is the Doritos Locos Tacos. I’m very excited to go the one in Lehighton!”

Taco Bell even has its own beverage that no other franchise does. Baja Blast, is an indescribable soda that only Taco Bell has to offer.

Senior, Luke Eggert said, “I get the Baja Blast every time I go to Taco Bell.”

All in all, Taco Bell is filling the community with excitement and anticipation.

“Hopefully this place opens soon” said, senior, Ryan Carroll.

About the Author

dylansaunders
My name is Dylan Thomas Saunders. I am a 17 year old senior at the Jim Thorpe Area High School. I enjoy playing different types of sports.

Be the first to comment on "Taco Bell coming to Lehighton"