Five becomes four

Five becomes four

by Jessica Lauer, reporter

Recently, a member of the biggest boyband in the world made a decision to leave the band. It was announced on March 25th that Zayn Malik, one of the five members of the world-renowned boyband One Direction, would no longer be part of the band.

Freshman Nyiah Smith says, “I have a feeling this is not the last we will see of One Direction. It’s really hard to see him to leave, but I respect his decision and I’m hoping for the best for him.”

This decision comes after Malik’s choice to leave the On The Road Again Tour momentarily due to stress and health related issues. His break was only supposed to be for a few days, but his choice was made that his health should be his top priority.

“I’m glad that the other four decided to continue on and not end the band when he left. It must be a good feeling for the fans knowing they’ll still be there,” sophomore Rachel Wittig said.

The other four members of the band – Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson – are deeply upset by Zayn’s decision, but are continuing on as a four piece for the sake of their fans. They will carry on without him, but will remain like brothers.

Be the first to comment on "Five becomes four"