PnB Rock’s Catch These Vibes album review

The release date for PnB Rock’s debut album Catch These Vibes was on October 27, 2017, by Atlantic Records. The album features guest artists such as, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Russ, Ugly God, Lil Yachty, Wiz Khalifa, Roy Woods, and Juicy J. There are two singles in the album. The first single is the albums lead single “Feelins” which was released on July 27, 2017. The second single “Issues” featuring Russ was released on October 27, 2017. There was also a promotional single “Scrub” which was released on November 10, 2017.  The total length of the album was 61.03 minutes. The genre of the album is Hip-hop/rap.

Mackenzie Rosenberger, a senior at JTHS, said, “I liked the album. My favorite song in the album was London. I think London is a really good song. It has a really good vibe. I like PnB Rock’s flow in that particular song.”

PnB Rock is on a fairly safe path to success. 2017 was a busy year for the Philadelphia native artist. He started the year off with his breakout mixtape GTTM: “Going Thru The Motions”. There were three singles in his mixtape, “Selfish,” “Playa no more,” and “New Day.” “Selfish” was ranked number 51 on the Billboard Hot 100 and became his first Platinum-certified single. The R&B singer/song writer has dropped four other fire mixtapes in the past three years. PnB has been adding more and more buzz to his growing popularity over time. In June, 2017, PnB Rock earned a spot on XXL’S Freshman Class list. His debut album “Catch These Vibes” is currently ranked 17th on the U.S. Billboard 200.

Jordan Burak, a freshman at JTHS, said, “I think this is one of PnB Rock’s best albums. I like every song in the album and they never get old. He just has that type of flow where you can have any vibe towards any song in his album.”

PnB Rock’s album “Catch These Vibes” is a success. People are still listening to it and probably will be throughout 2018 as well. The album is still climbing to the top on the U.S. Billboard 200.

Be the first to comment on "PnB Rock’s Catch These Vibes album review"