Teachers at their best

by Savannah Shumbris, reporter

Through many years of teaching, teachers are bound to have had an embarrassing moment or two in the classroom.

“I was showing how desks get moved when you slide into them because everyone complains about the desks not being neatly lined in the desk, so I slid into the desk and completely tipped over with it,” Señor said about his embarrassing moment.

Another teacher asked about a funny/embarrassing thing that happened to him was Mr. Serfass.

“I was teaching in the classroom and while I was, I was passing gas and it was embarrassing,” Mr. Serfass said about his moment.

The last teacher asked about their funny/embarrassing story was Mr. Pope, a science teacher.

“In a general science physics lab I was showing a demonstration of how a book and ball drop at the same speed from the same height and I showed another with two balls. Long story short, not the type of thing you say in the classroom,”  Mr. Pope said.

senor

About the Author

sshumbris
My name is Savannah Shumbris. I am a junior at Jim Thorpe high school. I am involved with History Club, Pep club, Spanish Club Student Council, and Journalism. I am a cheerleader for World Cup Allstars.

Be the first to comment on "Teachers at their best"